Home : About Voices for Ohio's Children
About Voices for Ohio's Children
MissionVoices for Ohio’s Children advocates for public policy that improves the well-being of Ohio’s children and their families by building nonpartisan collaborations among the private, public and not-for-profit sectors.
Our vision is for children’s interests to be at the top of every community’s agenda so all of Ohio’s children are poised for success.
Organizing principlesMeaningful collaborations
– building relationships, strategic alliances and partnerships
– operating independently and free from political party affiliation
– demonstrating authenticity and accountability in organizational practices
Commitment to diversity
– seeking, respecting and integrating a wide range of perspectives, people and ideas
– demonstrating best practices, utilizing innovative strategies and mobilizing others to achieve measurable results
– recognizing that the needs of children can’t wait